Thursday, June 9, 2016

If you're not attracted to me that's A-OK

I'm so sick of the body shaming movement telling people that they don't have a right to their opinion.

I saw a post on imgur that was taken from Tumbler. (Maybe-I assume so b/c that's where you usually find this nonsense) The picture showed a big girl sans clothes on a subway train with the word 'beautiful' written all over herself.

Ok, fine. I'm glad she was proud of her body. That's a great step in becoming healthy in both mind and body. Loving yourself is very healthy.

But....sweetheart, you're practically naked on a subway train. Be proud of who you are but, there is a time and place for everything. Those people are trying to get along with their day and you made them part of your ridiculous, self-aggrandizing statement.

Tell me, again, how it's so empowering to love yourself by forcing the approval of those around you?

THEN, either the same girl from the Tumbler post put this on Twitter or someone took it and this happened:


What the actual FUCK is 'reverse rape'? Oh, ok. You cleverly spewed it in your post.

"Reverse-rape is the refusal to sexually engage w/women of the 'wrong body type' and is just as horrific as rape."

You slimy cunt.

How dare you?

I'm a big girl. I'm a big girl because I'm a lazy girl who likes over-processed foods. I also enjoy laying on my couch watching Netflix.

Know what that get's you? A big girl body.

And I like myself. I like who I am. But, I want to change some things about my physical appearance. So, I went out and got myself a Fitbit so I can monitor my exercise habits. I try to walk more and I'm trying to eat better.

But, I like me very much. My personality attracts lots of friends. I'm a very confident person and that attracted my S.O. to me. He likes the way I look. He supports me in getting healthy. He supports me when I dress nice and he loves me when I'm feeling disgusting.

But, if he didn't find big girls attractive would he still be attracted me? I don't know. Maybe he would still be attracted to my personality. That's his choice.

The point is, he's allowed to have his personal opinion on what he finds sexually attractive.

EVERYONE is allowed to BE or NOT BE attracted to whomever they want. How is this a difficult concept?

Someone being attracted to me is fine. Someone forcing them self on me because they are attracted to me when I'm not interested is NOT fine.

Someone not being attracted to me because of my physical appearance is fine. That is perfectly acceptable. I'm not sure when this became unacceptable???

I can't believe I have to clarify that for people. Why are we so open and accepting for the LGBT community to love who they want and try to punish others? This is nonsense.

And, all they (extreme SJW's) are really doing is making a mockery of real rape/sexual assault survivors and feminists. I will call you out on your bullshit and I will no longer tolerate this madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment