Monday, October 27, 2014

That's not how we handle things.....But it was damn funny.

Last week someone ran down a monument of the Ten Commandments that was sitting (illegally) on public property in Oklahoma.



It was a bad way to get what you want, I admit. But I can't help but kinda laugh about it. The guy urinated on the monument, hit it with his car, then he went on a small rant about Obama. Here's the kicker: he blamed the devil.

The devil!

Boom! Not an atheist.

















Totally not one of ours.  YES!!

I want to be clear: I don't condone the destruction of public or private property. The ACLU was taking proper legal routes to have the monument removed. I support the actions of the ACLU and their correct and civilized way of taking a religious monument off public lands.

The man who has been accused of the destruction of the monument sounds like he may need psychological help. I hope he gets that help as well as a fair and speedy trial- if needed.

But I'll be a damned liar if I say I wasn't a little tickled to read the headlines saying that the Ten Commandments were urinated on then smashed with a car.

They shouldn't have been there in the first place.


No comments:

Post a Comment